Embedded Software Developer
MonoLets is working on a ground-breaking technology that will enable millions of sensors to collect and send data to the cloud, enabling new use cases currently not possible. MonoLets is built on DARPA research done at UC Berkeley, and has already been successfully piloted with large Enterprises in the field.
MonoLets is looking for a strong embedded software engineer to help take MonoLets proprietary technology into a finished product ready for market. It will involve working on complex engineering problems with wireless-mesh networks, your impact will be critical to the development of this new technology, and enabling a fully connected world of sensors. This is a unique opportunity to work on cutting edge technology, and be part of a high potential startup that could revolutionize the way real-time data is collected around the world. If that sounds exciting then get in touch now and become one of our founding engineers!
• Continue development of MonoLets cutting edge proprietary wireless mesh networking technology and help find solutions to issues discovered in pilots.
• Design and implement algorithms in embedded firmware to provide the best performance in the industry.
• Develop new system capabilities and help benchmark system performance.
• Participate in architectural design by working closely with the founding team.
• Develop, deploy, debug and test the embedded software code for commercial deployments with customers.
• Ownership of the embedded firmware development process to ensure good quality code is delivered reliably.
• Work closely with the founding team to develop the first product to market and have a lot of input into its design and roadmap.
• BS (Masters or Ph.D. preferred) with 3+ yrs related experience
• Experience with C/C++, Java, Python
• Experience with the BLE wireless communication standard & protocol stack.
• Experience in protocol/algorithm design and implementation in embedded wireless systems
• Experience with localization techniques.
• Familiarity with wireless mesh networks.
• Familiarity with RTOS and cryptography is desired.
• Understanding of embedded system architecture and embedded system software stack.
• Experience with hardware/software integration and optimization.
• Working experience with oscilloscopes, FPGAs, microcontrollers, signal generators for validation and testing of PCB designs
• Good communication and teamwork skills are essential