MonoLets is working on a ground-breaking technology that will enable millions of sensors to collect and send data to the cloud, enabling new use cases currently not possible. MonoLets is built on DARPA research done at UC Berkeley, and has already been successfully piloted with large Enterprises in the field https://www.lr.org/en/aurora/safety-accelerator/case-studies/safetytech-startup-deploys-wireless-sensors-across-ships-cargo-hold-to-predict-fire/
MonoLets is looking for a strong cloud software architect to help take MonoLets proprietary technology into a finished product ready for market. It will involve working on architecting and building a scalable back-end and front-end cloud infrastructure for processing real-time data at scale. Your impact will be critical to the development of this new technology, and enabling a fully connected world of sensors. This is a unique opportunity to work on cutting edge technology, and be part of a high potential startup that could revolutionize the way real-time data is collected around the world. If that sounds exciting then get in touch now and become one of our founding engineers!
• Architect, build and operate a scalable & reliable Cloud back-end and front-end infrastructure that provides full device and data life-cycle management, meets data privacy and regulatory requirements and is Enterprise secure.
• Work closely with the founding team to bring Monolets’ unique technology to market and provide a seamless experience for its customers
• Provide significant input into the UI/UX for end users using the Cloud service
• A chance to have full ownership and design the entire software lifecycle of the Cloud service to ensure fast iteration, reliability and quality of the service.
• The opportunity to help build and seed the culture of the software engineering team for Monolets as it grows, to build your own dream team!
• BS (Masters or Ph.D. preferred) with 3+ yrs related experience
• Experience with designing, building, operating and scaling a large scale Cloud service that is able to process and store large amounts of data
• Ability to lead a software team is desired
• Familiarity with state-of-the-art AI/ML tools is desired
• Good communication and teamwork skills are essential